New Build Projects
Greener Plumbing Ltd have worked with the construction and development of new build projects around the south east of England. We have an estimating department that will look after pricing the project. They will also look to value engineer projects, ensuring we deliver the project on time and to the required budget.
We have a team of dedicated site engineers to carry out the full range of plumbing and heating works required for a new build site. Some of which are listed below:
- Hot & cold pipework
- Wastewater systems
- Pressurised & boosted cold water systems
- Press fit systems
- Above ground drainage
- CSCS certified engineers
- Domestic new build specialists
- Gas & electric wet systems
- Underfloor heating
- Dry riser & sprinkler systems
- Communal systems
- Domestic new build gas system installations
- Above ground gas systems
- Gas distribution in apartments
- Gas Safe approved engineers
- Testing & reporting
- Commissioning & certification
As well as all the other domestic and commercial work we are handling, we are also responsible for 1st and 2nd fix, installation of sanitaryware as well as full central heating systems.
- Natterjack Construction – Styles Field. 16 houses & 9 apartments
- Natterjack Construction – Withdean. 3 properties
- Oakhurst – 7 houses in Beauharrow Road
- Whitehall Homes – Farringdon House. 42 flats
- Riverdale Developments – Godstone High Street. 8 houses and 10 flats
- Akehurst Homes – 18 new build houses in Lenham
- Jeary Developments – 7 apartments in Falcon Wharf, Lewes
These are some of the photos, of examples and styles of property that Greener Plumbing have worked with. Please click on the images to enlarge.
Photo accreditations to the companies mentioned.