Office Block Boiler Replacement – Greener CommercialPosted in on September 3, 2019
Greener were called by Flude Commercial to carry out a tender price for the design and installation of a commercial plant room, serving an office block in the centre of Brighton.
We carried out a full site survey and created a full specification and costing to Flude Commercial that was presented to their client. The client had employed a Mechanical Consultant to oversee the project due to the complexity of the project. After we had liaised with them and answered all their relevant questions we were awarded the contact which commenced late December 2018.
Prior to commencement on site we had a specialist carry out an asbestos survey, due to the age of the existing plant. We also provided full method statements and risk assessments.
- Greener commercial had a team of 4 engineers to ensure we had heating on as quick as possible
- We installed 2 high efficiency commercial boilers and a high efficiency hot water cylinder
- We ensured all installations complied with Gas Safe Regulations and Building Regulations, completing the installations to the high-quality
- Greener electrical carried out a full re wire of plant room which included liaising with Brighton fire alarms to connect fire safety system
- Upon completion we had a visit by the mechanical consultant who sign of all of our work
Want to work with us?
If you have a commercial project such as this and would like to get in touch with Greener, then please either call us on 01435 868988, drop us an email or fill in our contact form and someone will get back in touch with you.
Gallery of our work
Please click on the images if you would like to enlarge them: